Experienced teachers interested in training and certifying others through the American Eurhythmics Society (AES) are invited to apply to become Master Teaching Artists (MTA). Successful candidates will show evidence of the following:
1. Certified through the AES or the Dalcroze Society of America
2. A minimum of three workshops, post-certification, presented to professional audiences
3. At least a Bachelor’s degree in music
4. Current membership in the AES
5. Effective teaching of eurhythmics to adults and children, which includes piano improvisation.
6. Effective teaching of solfege to adults and children.
Items to be submitted electronically to the AES Board:
Brief letter of application
15-20 minute unedited video of teaching demonstrating proficiency in eurhythmics, solfege and keyboard improvisation
Three Master Teaching Artists will review the teaching video and other materials.
MTAs are deemed by the AES qualified to train, and in collaboration with another MTA, certify those candidates meeting the AES certification standards.